Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Coolness! I got awarded The Versatile Blogger award! Thank you sincerely, Glynis from Moms In Venting!!

Award Rules
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to their site in your original post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass along the award to 15 newly discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

7 Things You Didn't Know About Me
1. I dream about someday being the lead guitarist in an unbelievable rock band (yes, really!)
2. My favorite food in the *world*: Chocolate!!
3. I love, love, LOVE books on success, entrepreneurship, and other business-related things
4. Global warming and animal abuse are two issues I hope to someday end
5. Thriller movies are my favorite kind (the scarier the better!)
6. I have two sisters whom I LOVE but annoy the heck out of
7. I wish time didn't fly

Congrats to the 15 Bloggers I've Chosen to Receive this Award, Also!
Here they are in random order...

1. Students Saving Bucks
2. Wacky Ways For Kids to Make Money
3. MamaZen
4. Mom By Example
5. Blogs By Kids
6. 2 Boys + 1 Girl = One Crazy Mom
7. Homeschool Messenger
8. Meandering Around The World
9. Sam A. Way
10. Three Silly Chicks
11. i heart baking
12. Time4Mommy
13. Cherie-Fashion
14. Measuring Flower
15. Money $aving Michele

0 comments until now.

Post a Comment